Learn Data Analytics Online in 24 Weeks
Online Baltimore Data Analytics Boot Camp
At The Data Analytics Boot Camp at Johns Hopkins Engineering, we are committed to preparing our participants for success. With the rise of data in today’s economy, our program focuses on teaching the practical and technical skills needed to analyze and solve complex data problems.
Data scientist and data engineer ranked among LinkedIn’s top 15 emerging jobs for 2020, with 37% and 33% annual growth respectively.
The Data Analytics Boot Camp at Johns Hopkins Engineering was designed to help equip you with the high-demand skills for this booming industry.
Is this program for you?
Do you want to be part of the data revolution? Are you creative, curious, ambitious — and most of all hard-working? If yes, or if any of the following describe you, we think The Data Analytics Boot Camp at Johns Hopkins Engineering just might be the opportunity you’re looking for:
- You’re a data professional and want to further your career by gaining a new set of technical skills.
- You’re currently in a business where data is crucial to the bottom line and want to make a bigger impact.
- You want to learn more about visualizing social, consumer, or popular trends.
- You aspire to transition into the field of government, media, or healthcare — and are looking for a way to do it.
- You’re a full-time student with the desire to maximize your skills and grow your knowledge.
In-Demand Skills You’ll Gain
You’ll learn from skilled instructors and gain real-world experience by collaborating with your peers on complex projects. Not only that, but you will also build a comprehensive portfolio along the way, giving you the confidence you need to tap into the industry. The curriculum will dive into the foundational skills for data analytics and visualization, including*:
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
- Extract-Transform-Load (ETL)
Front End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Supervised Machine Learning
- R Programming
- Deep Learning
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
How to Apply to The Data Analytics Boot Camp
1. Submit Form. Fill out the contact form and select the program you’re interested in to request more information.
2. Interview and Application. A member of the admissions team will connect with you to discuss program details and answer any questions you may have. Then, you will fill out a short application.
3. Assessment. Complete a basic multiple-choice critical thinking and problem-solving assessment. No prior industry knowledge is required.
4. Enrollment. Once you are accepted into the boot camp, you will determine which financial option is right for you. Secure your seat by signing your enrollment agreement and paying your deposit.
Data Analytics Boot Camp Schedule
Part-Time Data Analytics Program
- 24-week online format
- Available wherever you are
- Convenient evening and weekend classes three days per week
- Part-Time 05/13/21
- Part-Time 04/19/21
Frequently Asked Questions
The Data Analytics Boot Camp at Johns Hopkins Engineering is being held via our tried and tested virtual classroom experience. Call us at (443) 885-0012 for more information on how to apply, or visit our Online Experience page to learn more.
No, applicants to The Data Analytics Boot Camp at Johns Hopkins Engineering do not need to be Johns Hopkins University students. This program is offered through Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering.
No programming experience is required. It is recommended that applicants hold a bachelor’s degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics, or a related field.
- Our part-time program costs $10,995*. Scholarships and payment plans are available for those who qualify.